Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the best brand of indoor paint?

i am painting my apartment b/c i am stuck there for like EVER and i want to make it more ';me';.





what is the best indoor paints out there?





it was suggested that i use semi-gloss paint. all the wall are white.What is the best brand of indoor paint?
satin or eggshell in pure brilliant whit unless your doing an impact wall or a treatment or something i've usewd glidden ICI dulux paINTS AS A PRO FOR 13 YEARS AND A LOCAL BRAND FOR THE 17 tears before thats so i now sell people on walmart paint why its at least 10 dollars cheaper than benjamin moore my favorite but over 30 bucks a gallon i use and like walmart but consumer reports said that valspar and southern living from Lowes stores was cheaper you can buy glidden at home depot ask about colors or have them dry a color on a card before you pay and walk out of the store darker colors shrink rooms but earth tones warm them i have cool colors shy and green and so on and violet in my house but they are whisper tones only a touch of color except on some walls with bold accent colors for effect What is the best brand of indoor paint?
Since you're going to be there a while...





There is a product on the market that I have used with great success. You mix this product into your paint, and paint your walls and ceilings. Once painted with this stuff mixed in, your walls and ceiling reflect IR.





Reflecting IR will reduce your summer cooling costs. I've used it, and it works very well. You will, at least, recover your painting costs after two years, or so.





It's called Radiosity. Their website is;


www.Radiosity3000.com





Once you go to their site, you can see who sells it in your area.





I bought mine from Kelly Moore Paint.
Wow, this one will get opinions. Personally, on all my contracts, I use either Behr or Glidden. But those are just my opinions. You usually get what you pay for. If you go for something cheaper, you just end up having to put on more coats. Savings = 0.
Lots of them are good. Valspar makes good paint, and I used it to paint the exterior of my house last year. Lowes has Valspar. Behr is good. Sherwin-Williams is good paint. You can't go wrong with any of them.
Benjamin Moore, #1 choice of Interior Designers
Behr.

No comments:

Post a Comment