Sunday, February 21, 2010

Question about painting my Indoor Pool Room/Exercise Room. Here's the problem..?

The problem is that I'm a DYI-er. I dont want to call someone to come paint something I can do myself. My question is :





Everything I've painted my Indoor Pool/Exercise Room, After about 2-3 months I get these grey patches on my all...Sometimes when I place my hand on the wall a few days later the same place i placed my hand turns into this smoke grey patch. You can't really see it directly at once but once you turn the light on or the sun hits my wall you can cleary see all the patches. Could this be mold?Question about painting my Indoor Pool Room/Exercise Room. Here's the problem..?
Initial impression is its mold, but I have a few questions. By Pool, do you mean swimming pool or pool table? Is this in a basement? Is it air conditioned? Exterior or interior walls? Drywall or concrete block? If you spray chlorox/water solution on it, does it go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment