Thursday, February 18, 2010

Will shaving cream hurt regular indoor paint?

I want to play a prank on the guys in my dorm hall who are always pranking me. I want to put shaving cream all over their doors but i do not know if the shaving cream will hurt the paint in anyway. Will it ruin the paint on the door or the wood? I can't afford to pay damages to the doors so i figured i would find out before i actually went and did it.Will shaving cream hurt regular indoor paint?
OMG! If it could hurt the paint or the wood can you imagine what it would do to the face? Nah! It won't damage anything so go ahead and prank the guys!!!.Will shaving cream hurt regular indoor paint?
it depends on the type of shaving cream. I would test it on a piece of wood you painted or something first. Cause some types of shaving cream dry out and get all hard, and you have to practically chisel them off the surface, and that might damage the paint.





But I';m sure there are brands that don't do that, some of them just dry out and crumble away. Test the brand you get first and make sure it doesn't get hard and chip things.
I don't think it will damage the door in any way but be careful of the wood shavings.
i dont know, if you don't get any anwers, do a test patch somewhere on the paint that your landlord wont check.

No comments:

Post a Comment