Thursday, February 18, 2010

How much should a good quality indoor latex paint cost?

well good quality indoor latex paint should cost between $35-55. if you need to go cheaper then you should get the less which is about $25-30. my dad works in a hardware store that sells paint so it is not that hard to figure out. or you can just go to a store that sells paint to figure it out.How much should a good quality indoor latex paint cost?
20-30 bucks...depends on the brandHow much should a good quality indoor latex paint cost?
I recommend Lowe's American Traditions paint. It goes on great, is self-leveling (fewer brush marks) and covers terrifically. I endorse it so much they should be paying me! But of all the paint I've used, it is the best!!!!!
I've bought the Walmart kind and 5 years have passed and no problems. My sister on the other hand bought the ';special'; kind for when kids write on walls and it's peeling off after 2 months. I've redone 2 houses = 16 rooms total with Walmart paint.
pay no more than 30 dollars and I highly reccommend they cost more than Walmart, but you wont regret it when your applying it on your walls, and it has a guarentee

No comments:

Post a Comment