Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I paint indoor and out door walls.?

I want to know the steps to paint a wall I think i'm going to start a house painting business, and how much sould I charge for painting a room or a house...How do I paint indoor and out door walls.?
I would talk to a professional and ask them for a job so that I could get experience before trying to take on a job I had no clue aboutHow do I paint indoor and out door walls.?
with a brush and paint. Have fun
buy coloring book and practice.
you paint with paint hint: If you don't know what you are doing don't, you could get sued.
with a paintbrush?


Try going to Duluxe or a paint manufacturer website.
your the kind of people that make this site intresting. i paint for a living and dont no what to say . im speechless and dont no where to start

No comments:

Post a Comment