Thursday, February 18, 2010

What are some popular neutral paint indoor colors\?

Will be painting the inside of my house soon.What are some popular neutral paint indoor colors\?
The big selling point in the house I bought last year is that the entire interior (except the bathroom) is painted a pale sage green. It goes with everything and is very cozy. It's a big improvement over boring white.


My living room contains brown, black, and cream colors, as well as a natural brick fireplace; my kitchen contains dark reds and blues; and my bedroom is decorated with all shades of pinks, mauves, and purples. All of these colors look fantastic with the light green walls.What are some popular neutral paint indoor colors\?
Creams, Pale colors, Reds and greens are becoming popular, and some browns
white cream light blues laverender
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment