Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is it safe indoor semi gloss paints during pregnancy?

Do you mean is it safe for you to paint with indoor seimi gloss paint? Yeah it is I asked my dr this question during my pregnancy. We were remodeling when I got pregnant and I ended up painting 3 rooms throughout my pregnancy.Is it safe indoor semi gloss paints during pregnancy?
I painted my 5 y/o daughter's room during my last pregnancy. Just make sure you ventilate the room well. The fumes make me a bit nauseous, but there is little or no effect on your baby. Always confer with you OB/GYN just to be sure.Is it safe indoor semi gloss paints during pregnancy?
Yes it is I have been glossing the doors and I am 24 weeks pregnant
look i dont know who you people have for doctors it is NOT SAFE the paint has fums that have been known to make pregnant wemen go into premature labor.and my source is my sister in law who had a preme while painting the inside of her house with semi gloss interior
I used to work for a OB doctor and she would tll her pts. that is is fine as long as you have good ventilation going through the room-make sure to open windows and wear a mask
It's safe. Just have a lot of ventilation and if you feel whoozy, take a break and get some fresh air.
any kind of paint isn't really a good idea to be around when you are pregnant. It is just best not to be around it when someone is painting just in case. It is better to be safe than sorry.
Absolutely...just make sure to crack some windows so that you are not breathing in all the pain fumes
It smells but it isn't toxic. I would worry more about making you feel nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment