Thursday, February 18, 2010

What is the best way to clean an indoor painted concrete floor?

I have painted concrete as well. I'm not sure if it is the best way, but what I do is spray it with windex, and use a rag and scrub it with my foot.


Mops don't seem to hold up well on them, and it seems like you have to scrub a little harder than you do on say linoleum, which is why I use my feet. This is the best way that I have figured out, plus by the time I am all done, it is a great work-out. =)


Glad you asked this question. I look forward to seeing other ideas on here.What is the best way to clean an indoor painted concrete floor?
pay some kids to do it. you have to get on your hands and knees and scrub.What is the best way to clean an indoor painted concrete floor?
power washer inside! LOL!!!





try a deck brush and a mop
use a power washer. You can usually get them at homedepot or a paint store.


Very powerfull and works great.





Sure witha Wet-Vac

No comments:

Post a Comment