Sunday, February 21, 2010

Indoor trim and molding painted black.?

Is this a new trend (instead of white) and do you like it?Indoor trim and molding painted black.?
Sure.why NOt? If you live in the Adams Family house. Why would you want to paint your trim and moulding black for any other reason than becuase you are bored? Try something else...some color that actually needs creatice thinking to make work.Indoor trim and molding painted black.?
I've never personally seen it, but I think it's a pretty cool idea. You may even think about painting them some other color...a dark blue...ooh, or even a brick red! :o)
No I do not like it. I myself like the nutcharl look of wood for the trim, I hate painted trim.
I did mine six years ago.
Sounds very, very ugly. It will look dated in no time. I don't recommend it.
as a painting contractor who works with designers on a daily baisis I can say with certianty that it is not a new trend , and is usually used in ultra contemporary homes,and then only in certian cases,and rooms where there is need for a large sense of drama.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment