Sunday, February 21, 2010

I used rust prevention indoor/outdoor spray paint on my charcoal grill.Is this safe?

William is correct. An auto parts will carry different hi temp paints. Engine paint is good up to about 500 degrees. Header paint is good to 1500 degrees, and will work very well for a grill. Hope this helps.I used rust prevention indoor/outdoor spray paint on my charcoal grill.Is this safe?
yes as long as you did not paint the inside.


it will burn off again, so next time go to an auto store and get some high heat paint,


wire brush it down then paint it.I used rust prevention indoor/outdoor spray paint on my charcoal grill.Is this safe?
It won't harm you but it wil bake off. You need to use a heat resistant paint next time.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment