Thursday, February 11, 2010

I bought indoor house paint to paint my room but now I do not want to paint it that color can I returned it?

I bought it at Sherwin Williams, I bought grey and pink with some greenish yellowish color and I want to return it.Is this possible?





CAn I exchange the color, or just get my money back?I bought indoor house paint to paint my room but now I do not want to paint it that color can I returned it?
Most places that custom mix paints do not allow returns due to dislike of color chosen. You can call them on the phone and ask what their policy is on returned paint.I bought indoor house paint to paint my room but now I do not want to paint it that color can I returned it?
More than likely, no. Did they mix it for you or did you buy it directly off the shelf? If they mixed it for you, you're probably out of luck. Most stores put a non-returnable sticker on top of the paint can if they mixed the paint for you (at least Home Depot does). If you bought it directly off the shelf, you should be able to. Call the store and see what they say.
As long as you haven't opened it, or used it, you can take it back and do what ever you want with it.


Unless it isn't returnable.
It depends on the stores policy. I have returned paint to Lowe's with no questions asked as long as I had the receipt.
yeah, if you got da recipt you can get yo $$$ back





if you don't ........you shuld be able to xchange it if u didnt open it...............Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment